We clean an area using non-toxic cleaning supplies and elbow grease. We usually clean starting in one corner of the room and moving in a clockwise or counterclockwise direction, cleaning from the top to the bottom, this way there is less chance of missing areas.
We adhere to the following to maintain a sparkling clean home:
- Pick up all clutter items off floors counter tops and table and put in their proper place.
- Remove all cobwebs from the ceiling, walls, light fixtures, skylights, and fans.
- Starting from the top and with a downward motion, dust all shelves, hanging art work, windowsills, tabletops, counter tops and baseboards; preferably with a high quality feather duster then a damp vinegar rag or sponge.
- With a damp vinegar rag or sponge wipe down all cabinets and appliances including stove, refrigerator, coffee pot, toasters and other appliances.
- With bonami/peroxide mixture clean out toilet bowl, shower/tub and sinks. Wipe down the rest of the sink, bowl and tub with vinegar rag, make sure to include sink handles spigots and plugs.
- With damp vinegar rag or sponge wipe all light switches and door handles.
- With a damp vinegar rag or sponge wipe all walls and baseboards.
- Last but not least vacuum all carpets floors and furniture and mop hard surfaces.
“Arcata Cleaning Company has been a responsible, reliable, compact cleaning team of lovely mavens swooping in to thoroughly cleanse our home with healthy natural products and joyous dispositions! Thank goodness for hard workers with lovely hearts and presence!”